Friday, January 9, 2009

Our Newest Peanut

Baby Semyck is due July 28th / August 5th


OK.... So, Dr. Benoist (http://searchdocs.stjohns.com/Profile.asp?start=1&numrecs=10&first=&keyword=&source=default&city=&last=&clinic=St.%20John's%20Clinic-Houston&zip=&specsearch=&pict_id=4230005) said the 28th a couple of weeks ago and then today's measurements say August 5th. I am going to bet July 24th only because I usually go early. She was looking right at us most of the time (upper right pic) but then did a little dance (she is already a ballerina!) and moved to the HER side. Dr. Tricia was laughing at us because Bob kept on saying 'he' and I was saying 'she'.










Oh, and I broke my pinkie toe on my right foot yesterday! Yippee! Fun, eh? Interesting bruising. This is a 48 hrs + after the fact. The swelling in the toe has gone down a lot and look at how that bruise migrated. Only the pinkie toe actully hurts and is still quite a bit red and swollen. A lighter bruise goes down in a semi circle toward the ankle along the outside of my foot as well.

No comments: