Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nemo ~ the stud muffin

Our Poor Nemo has been terribly neglected of late. Both with grooming and with blogging.
He is a wonderful little Shih Tzu and we just adore him. So, this entry is dedicated to him... with his new doo and clean Cowboy appearance.
He is an Imperial Blue/Black and White Shih Tzu after all. We were starting to think he was grey and clay - red/brown! Miranda was quite surprised when she discovered he was black and white.

Big Thank - You!!! to Kathy Whorral who helped show me the ropes of grooming and helped me pick out the tools I would need to take care of my wee Shih Tzu's way back when.....
The only thing I'm missing are a table with a pair of grooming nooses and a cat muzzle for Nemo... he is quite a handful in comparison to Shi-Anne.
When I unpack all our stuff I will put up an entry with her professional photo shoot. She remains the 'top doggie' of my adult life (Shane and Snuffy tie-ing before then ~ of course!) Ok. Enough of that....
Here he is!
Nemo Shane Tuxedo









Of course there was no way I could pick my favorite... so they all had to be 'uploaded'!
Guess I'm going to have to 'doo' up Mr. Wiggles ~ he is looking quite handsome sporting his ~lengthening by the day~ 'long' Doxie coat.
And Molly can not be forgotten either. You won't believe those long legs of hers!
Don't know if I will be able to get either of those to sit still long enough to take pictures tho. Especially Wiggles ~ I'm sure he will just roll over and 'wiggle' about making himself a mess all over again. And Molly will just want to RUN!!! She can't help it being a Border Collie/Aussie cross ~ she just has to run.

1 comment:

melonie thompson said...

Wendy,
Love the photo of you! Your hair is so long. I cut all of mine off but you are much younger than I.
Hope you all are well. We have had a house of sick:)
Higs, Melonie